WORKSHOP BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
· All workshops require payment in advance to confirm your place. If you are unhappy using payment via our website, please get in touch for alternative payment options available.
· Due to the very limited enrolment of our classes cancellations MUST be made a minimum of 14 days in advance.
· If cancellations are made after 14 days before the workshop the booking fee will only be refunded if your place can be filled. Please get in touch as soon as possible, you can get in touch with Leah and call 07762138713. As a courtesy, we will place your cancelled booking back up on our website. We will also put the word out to our mailing list, facebook and instagram.
· Of course, if you’re unable to attend, we are happy for you to send a friend in your place, just let us know their name, phone number and email address in advance of the workshop.
· In the unlikely event we have to cancel or postpone a workshop due to unavoidable circumstances or if we are unable to meet the minimum number of participants needed to run the workshop, we will endeavour to give our guests as much notice as possible. We will happily refund the full booking fee or transfer your booking to another workshop of the same price, space permitting. However, we cannot accept responsibility for any other costs, expenses or disappointment.
· Items made at our workshops are intended for personal use only and not for commercial use. Thank you.
· Bookings for private parties require payment of a non-refundable deposit. The balancing payment must be made 14 days before the date of the event.